This is a healthier version of the classic baked cottage cheese pasta (probably Eastern European origin).
I swapped sugar for stevia, butter for coconut oil, normal pasta for protein pasta and also, I added some extra protein to it. You can serve it as a dessert or even a main course. You can change the ingredients according to your goals and macro-targets.
Ingredients (8 portions):
- 200g Protein pasta (Myprotein)
- 30g Impact whey protein (Myprotein, unflavoured)
- 30g Egg white protein powder (Myprotein, unflavoured)
- 75g black sultanas
- 825g 0% fat cottage cheese
- 180g 12% fat sour cream
- 8 whole medium eggs
- 50g Truvia (stevia-sweetener)
- 50g extra-virgin coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- tiny amount of butter to grease the baking tray
- minced almonds
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the label (in slightly salty water, for 10-12 mins), drain it and set it aside
- Stir together all the ingredients, except coconut oil.
- Melt the coconut oil and pour it onto the pasta, mixed them thoroughly together and then add it to the previously mixed ingredients and also mixed them together.
- Grease a baking tray
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C
- Pour the mixture into the greased tray
- Bake it for 50-60 mins, until golden brown
- Sprinkle minced almond on it
- Serve it hot or cold. Enjoy it!